Lanes are only for lap swimming unless reserved for other
UFC strives to maintain 2-4 lanes for lap swimming during all hours of pool
operation. Lanes will be restricted to only two when there are more than 8
students in a water fitness class or more than 10 open swim participants.
Only ONE will be available on Saturday mornings from 9:00am-11:30am and
Sundays from 1:00pm-4:30pm. Please refer to the monthly Aquatic Exercise Schedule and Facility Schedule which directly influence the number of lanes available at specific times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to speak to a lifeguard.
Download the Lightning and Thunder Policy
Download Latest Aquatics Schedule
Aqua Action: A new twist to an invigorating, yet pleasant shallow water workout designed to challenge your balance thru functional movement and exercises that will utilize all major muscle groups and then some!
Aqua Boot Camp: Specifically geared toward athletes and mid-to-advanced levels of fitness. You do not have to be a swimmer but must be committed to an intense workout. Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated. (50 minutes)
* Deep Dynamics: An invigorating exercise experience challenging your heart rate and the very core of your body! Explore the possibilities of enhancing your balance, strength and flexibility while exercising in a no-impact, gravity defying environment. (50 minutes)
* Deep Water Workout: This workout is designed to enhance core strength, improve posture, balance and stability. A special flotation belt is utilized to allow participants to remain upright in the water without any impact on the musculoskeletal system. (60 minutes)
* HydroFit: Primarily a shallow water class, instructors will focus on exercises and movements designed to improve posture, balance and stability. A variety of equipment will be utilized to provide a total body workout. (55 minutes)
* Splash n’ Dash: An action-packed deep-water class, focusing on a cardiovascular workout. Our staff will direct your energies toward a stress-relieving workout. Get what your body and mind needs to make you feel better for the rest of the day. (50 minutes)
Stroke Work and Conditioning for Triathletes and Master Swimmers: The class is designed for Master Swimmers and triathletes needing distance and endurance workouts, as well as recreational swimmers interested in lap swim workouts. Must be able to swim consecutive laps. (60 - 90 minutes depending on the day)
* Super Saturday: An exhilarating way to “warm-up” for all your weekend activities. Who knows what surprises our instructor will provide for you? One thing is certain --- you will get a total body workout that will leave you feeling energized and ready to conquer your weekend! (50 minutes)
*NOTE: These classes are recommended for prenatal and postnatal women.
To inquire about anything aquatic, including classes and Swimming Lessons, contact our aquatics staff at: